Sunday 7 August 2011

Blogging and Commenting suspended for August

*

I will not (I don't think) be blogging for the rest of August; and also (after a couple of days from now, when I will continue to look at them) I will not be moderating comments - which means that any comments submitted from a couple of days time probably will not appear.

I will continue to use e-mails, however; and e-mail is the best way to contact me, as required. 

Thanks very much to the regular commenters on this blog, you are credited as a group in my forthcoming book Thought Prison: the fundamental nature of political correctness - which is published on 17 October 2011, and is now being advertised on Amazon and similar places. 

See you again in September - I hope.

*

NOTE ADDED:

Some snippets of Thought Prison on a new blog:

http://thoughtprison-pc.blogspot.com/

*

1 comment:

The Crow said...

Missing you.
What - I wonder - did you have planned for the missing month of August?
Mine has been eventful and busy, productive and painful :)
Y'all come back now, y'heah?